Friday, October 17th, 2014
- To encourage and promote the concept of bicycling perimeters
- To record and recognize perimeter accomplishments throughout the world
- To promote bicycling as a means of good physical and mental health
- To encourage individuals to adopt bicycling as a natural activity in their daily life
- To help raise money for other non-profit charitable organizations.
- All qualifying Perimeter Accomplishments published in the November/December issue of Tail Winds, our bimonthly newpaper.
- Special Certificate of Accomplishment for each qualifying documented perimeter ride (see below)
- Permanent listing of all accomplishments on our website (under construction)
- Free Subscription to Tail Winds.
- Discounts on event registration fees
- Mailed copy of the Perimeter Journal, our annual full-color magazine highlighting all our events.
- Free shipping for any purchase of event posters.
What is a qualifing Perimeter ride/event?
Bicycling a ride or event of 50 miles or more around
a physical geographic area such as a city, lake, state,
country, etc. The ride must begin and end in the same
place in one session and the individual must pedal the
entire way (no boats, trains or other transport may
How to become a member
write membership @ perimeterbicycling.com
call (520) 745-2033
download a membership application HERE
Sign up for Single Membership: