El Tour Adventure Run
Dust off your running shoes and get ready for the 18th annual Diamond Ventures El Tour Adventure 10K & 5K Run/Walk. This is an event for people of all ages and abilities to enjoy fitness and fun.
BENEFITING BEN’S BELLS PROJECT: believe in the power of kindness!
2014 RESULTS POSTED
Thank you for a GREAT event!
Starting and finishing at The Gregory School (formerly St. Gregory’s) on Craycroft south of River, participants will follow the tranquil multi-use Rillito River Path, avoiding motor vehicle traffic on the streets.
Proceeds from the event benefit Ben’s Bells Project and MyTeam Triumph. Ben’s Bells is a community art project that demonstrates and encourages kindness. MyTeam Triumph is an athlete ride-along program created for children and adults with disabilities who would normally not be able to experience athletic events.
Jeannette and Amy from Ben’s Bells visited The Morning Blend to talk about the upcoming El Tour Adventure Run / Walk on September 12th! Sign up today!
Can’t wait to see you all out there!
Check out the info below for
Registration details • Awards • Deadlines • Route
Start Time: 7:00 a.m.
Route: Mostly away from traffic on the scenic Rillito River multi-use path. Click HERE for the map.
- Open to runners and walkers of all ages and skill levels
- Timed finish
- Am I Registered? Click HERE to see the list.
- Strollers welcome! (free registration, but must register)
- Special Ben’s Bell Medallion to all finishers
- Water at all aid stations
- Fruit & snacks at the Finish
- Results published in Tail Winds Nov/Dec issue
- Age division awards mailed after event
- Highest Money Raiser Award
- A Special Ben’s Bells Medallion to all finishers
- A Conquistador Trophy goes to the:
+ Top Three Male & Female finishers (10K & 5K)
+ Youngest Male & Female (10K & 5K)
+ Most Distinguished (65+) Male & Female (10K & 5K)
+ Diamond in the Rough Finisher (last 10k finisher)
+ High Money Raiser. To qualify a minimum of $500
in contributions must be turned in before the event start.
- A special certificate will go to the top three men and women in 15 age divisions within three weeks of the event. These will not be awarded on event day.
The Conquistador Trophy
This unique hand-made metal sculpture is El Tour’s highest honor.
- Late fee of $10 after Friday, August 24, 2015
- Hardcopy application is available – come to packet pickup to register: El Tour HQ, 2609 E Broadway Blvd, Thu/Fri (Sep 10./11) 10-6.
- Online registration closes on September 8th.
- Registration open until 6:45am at the start line.
Avoid the last minute rush – register before event day and make packet pick up a breeze!
- Questions: registration @perimeterbicycling.com
- $25 Registration
- $50 Be a Kind Runner*
- $10 Late Fee after August 24, 2015
- $10 extra for an Event t-shirt
* Use your run to help spread kindness-become a Kind Runner!
Your $50 kind registration includes:
- Adventure Run Registration
- “Be Kind” car sticker
- Limited edition Ben’s Bells sun visor
- $10 of your Kind Runner registration is tax deductible
Packet Pick Up and Late Registration
Thursday & Friday, September 10 & 11
10:00am – 6:00pm
El Tour Run Headquarters
2609 E. Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85716
Run Day Registration
Saturday, September 12
5:30am – 6:45am
at the Start Line – avoid the rush, register as soon as possible.
Start Time – 10k and 5k – 7:00am
Awards Ceremony – 9:00am