Free Perimeter Bicycling Memberships…
…for cyclists taking part in the inaugural Pima County El Tour Loop the Loop on September 17th
Sign up for a free Perimeter Bicycling Membership ($35 value) at any of the Perimeter Bicycling booths during Loop the Loop or at the Trident II after party. Current members can sign up for a free renewal.
Members receive benefits including perimeter mileage tracking, merchandise discounts and more. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-745-2033
Perimeter Bicycling Membership
Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc. is a membership supported 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to enhance wellness by promoting bicycling as a means to good mental and physical health by producing bicycling events that allow other non-profit organizations to raise funds for their charities. Perimeter Bicycling Members support this goal by participating in our events. Please consider becoming a member of Perimeter Bicycling as we continue to develop programs that enhance our community.
- To encourage and promote the concept of bicycling perimeters
- To record and recognize perimeter accomplishments throughout the world
- To promote bicycling as a means of good physical and mental health
- To encourage individuals to adopt bicycling as a natural activity in their daily life
- To help raise money for other non-profit charitable organizations
- All qualifying Perimeter Accomplishments published once a year in Tail Winds, our bimonthly newspaper
- Listing of all accomplishments on our website, see the list HERE
- Free Subscription to Tail Winds
- Discounts on event fees
- Mailed copy of the Perimeter Bicycling Journal, our annual full-color magazine highlighting all our events.
- Free shipping with purchase of event posters.
What is a qualifing Perimeter ride/event?
Bicycling a ride or event of 50 miles or more around the perimeter of a physical geographic area such as a city, lake, state, country, etc. The ride must begin and end in the same place in one session and the individual must pedal the entire way (a limited distance of boats, trains or other transport may be used). All new qualifying rides must be pre-approved.
How to become a member
Check out the current list of Perimeter Accomplishments HERE.
ACCOMPLISHMENT/RECORD FORM – to request approval of or report your new qualifying ride HERE
TRANSCRIPT FORM – to list all your previous qualifying perimeter accomplishments click HERE