Perimeter Member Benefit
Perimeter Members can register for El Tour de Mesa or El Tour de Tucson for only $115! Current Members have been emailed a code to register at this special price, if you have not received the code yet, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-745-2033. Deadline to register with the Member price for El Tour is November 16, 2019.
Perimeter Accomplishment Added…
Thank you to everyone that participated in the 2019 Pima County El Tour Loop the Loop presented by Rio Nuevo! If you completed the entire Chuck Huckelberry Loop during Loop the Loop this will count as 54-miles towards your Perimeter Accomplishments. Please submit a transcript to submit your perimeter miles.
Questions? email@example.com or 520-745-2033
Perimeter Bicycling Membership
Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc. is a membership supported 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to enhance wellness by promoting bicycling as a means to good mental and physical health by producing bicycling events that allow other non-profit organizations to raise funds for their charities. Perimeter Bicycling Members support this goal by participating in our events. Please consider becoming a member of Perimeter Bicycling as we continue to develop programs that enhance our community.
- To encourage and promote the concept of bicycling perimeters
- To record and recognize perimeter accomplishments throughout the world
- To promote bicycling as a means of good physical and mental health
- To encourage individuals to adopt bicycling as a natural activity in their daily life
- To help raise money for other non-profit charitable organizations
- Member registration for El Tour de Tucson is only $115
- All Perimeter Records are published once a year in Tail Winds, our quarterly newspaper
- Listing of all accomplishments on our website, see the list HERE
- Discounts on event merchandise
- A free event poster annually
What is a qualifying Perimeter ride/event?
Bicycling a ride or event of 50 miles or more around the perimeter of a physical geographic area such as a city, lake, state, country, etc. The ride must begin and end in the same place in one session and the individual must pedal the entire way (a limited distance of boats, trains or other transport may be used). All new qualifying rides must be pre-approved.
Become a Member!
A new Perimeter Bicycling Membership is only $35 and annual renewal is $30. Sign up with your event registration or by one of the methods below. Thank you for helping Perimeter Bicycling promote bicycling as a means of good mental and physical health.
Not sure if it’s time to Renew? Check your Member Expiration
Questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 745-2033.
Check out the current list of Perimeter Accomplishments HERE.
ACCOMPLISHMENT/RECORD FORM – to request approval of or report your new qualifying ride HERE
TRANSCRIPT FORM – to list all your previous qualifying perimeter accomplishments click HERE