New Perimeter Accomplishment Added…
NEW! A new Perimeter Accomplishment opportunity has been added-the 54 mile perimeter of Metro Tucson around the Pima County Loop. Members that ride the entire Pima County Loop can submit a transcript to add to their perimeter miles. This is a brand new Perimeter and the World Record is up for grabs…submit your Record Form now!
Questions? email@example.com or 520-745-2033
Perimeter Bicycling Membership
Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc. is a membership supported 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to enhance wellness by promoting bicycling as a means to good mental and physical health by producing bicycling events that allow other non-profit organizations to raise funds for their charities. Perimeter Bicycling Members support this goal by participating in our events. Please consider becoming a member of Perimeter Bicycling as we continue to develop programs that enhance our community.
- To encourage and promote the concept of bicycling perimeters
- To record and recognize perimeter accomplishments throughout the world
- To promote bicycling as a means of good physical and mental health
- To encourage individuals to adopt bicycling as a natural activity in their daily life
- To help raise money for other non-profit charitable organizations
- All qualifying Perimeter Accomplishments published once a year in Tail Winds, our quarterly newspaper
- Listing of all accomplishments on our website, see the list HERE
- Free Subscription to Tail Winds
- Discounts on event fees
- Mailed copy of the Perimeter Bicycling Journal, our annual full-color magazine highlighting all our events.
- Discounts on event merchandise
What is a qualifying Perimeter ride/event?
Bicycling a ride or event of 50 miles or more around the perimeter of a physical geographic area such as a city, lake, state, country, etc. The ride must begin and end in the same place in one session and the individual must pedal the entire way (a limited distance of boats, trains or other transport may be used). All new qualifying rides must be pre-approved.
Become a Member!
A new Perimeter Bicycling Membership is only $35 and annual renewal is $30. Sign up with your event registration or by one of the methods below. Thank you for helping Perimeter Bicycling promote bicycling as a means of good mental and physical health.
Pay for a New Member or Renewal online HERE
Not sure if it’s time to Renew? Check your Member Expiration
Questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 745-2033.
Check out the current list of Perimeter Accomplishments HERE.
ACCOMPLISHMENT/RECORD FORM – to request approval of or report your new qualifying ride HERE
TRANSCRIPT FORM – to list all your previous qualifying perimeter accomplishments click HERE