Tour of the Tucson Mountains was discontinued after the 2012 event.
Below is information about the 2012 event.
- Event date: April 28, 2012
- SELF PACKET PICK UP! You will be required to pick up your own packet at Expo. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED
- REGISTRATION CLOSES ON Friday, April 27, 2012. No registration on ride day except for Fun Ride.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES: Wednesday April 25, 2012.
- LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER : Friday, April 27, 2012 at Expo/Packet Pick Up for the 73 & 27 mile events. Fun Ride may register on ride day.
- Registration for the Pizza Hut Fun Ride and Bike Patrol
must be done on hard copy application.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS for event fees.
- Event entries are NOT transferable to another rider.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on merchandise.
Please Read our Refund / Privacy Policies
You Must Familiarize Yourself With All Event Rules.
Some notable rules:
- Aerobars are prohibited in this event. If they are on your bike, please remove them prior to the ride.
- CPSC-approved helmet required.
- The course closes at 2:00pm. After 2:00pm you will be SAG’d to the finish line.
- More rules here…
Scroll Down To Learn More About
- El Tour Perimeter Store & the 2012 Event Jersey
- Membership in Perimeter Bicycling
- Tour beneficiaries
- HOW TO USE THE ONLINE PROGRAM
- Downloading a hardcopy application
- Event benefits for all cyclists
- Fee options and fundraising benefits
- How to win the Treasure Chest
- General info about the event
New Users: you must create a USERNAME and PASSWORD
to use this system. This username/password combination is only for use with this online registration system. It is not currently linked to other aspects or services of our site. After you read the rest of this page, click on the READY TO REGISTER link to get started.
Experienced Users: use your current username (your email address) and password. Use the forgot password link if you need it. After you read the rest of this page, click on the READY TO REGISTER link to get started.
Helpful Hint: Once you are logged into the system, in the PAYER section, use the name and billing address of the credit card you will be using to complete your transaction. If you’d like to use a different name or address for your registration, put that information in the RIDER INFORMATION section.
Event Benefits for all Registered Cyclists
- Medallion to all finishers
- Free admission to the Tour Expo/Packet Pick Up
- Event t-shirt
- Fruit, snacks and water at aid stations every 7-12 miles
- SAG support
- Opportunity to earn special Awards
- Traffic control on route
- First Aid support
- Subscription to Tail Winds newspaper
- Electronically timed finish
- Results published on website and Tail Winds
More Important Links:
- Event Rules
- Platinum designation
- Route map & cue sheet
- Tour Expo/packet pick up
- Start lines and times
- The Tour’s Dedication Recipient
- … and more!
Still have questions?
Write to registration (a) perimeterbicycling.com
Call (520) 745-2033