Expo & Packet Pick Up
Thanks for visiting…. Tour of the Tucson Mountains was discontinued after 2012
Expo & Packet Pick Up is:
- Last chance to register for main event (73 & 27 mile distances)
- Where all registered/pre-registered cyclists pick up their rider packet which includes: rider number, timing device for results, goodie bag, event t-shirt, etc. Picture ID is required for packet pick up.
- An opportunity to learn more about the event at the Orientation Meetings.
- An opportunity to learn more about the beneficiaries
- An opportunity to meet, learn from and purchase from trade-related vendors and exhibitors.
When and Where:
Friday, April 27, 2012
10:00am – 8:00pm
Sabbar Shrine Center
450 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ
Free parking outside building. Learn more.
Each cyclist is required to pick up his own packet. Photo I.D. required. No pick-up option by friends/family. This helps assure all cyclists have an opportunity to attend a Safety & Orientation Meeting and receive all important handouts and most current event information. Thank you for your cooperation.
There is NO packet pick-up on ride day except for Fun Ride.
Questions? (520) 745-2033
Cyclists: write to info (a) perimeterbicycling.com
Vendors/Exhibitors: write to development (a) perimeterbicycling.com