Viva Bike Vegas is ON for 2014!
Welcome to the Viva Bike Vegas Registration page!
Please read the following important information, there are many changes this year. Click the drop-down boxes below to find: Registration Deadlines & Details; Event Benefits for all Cyclists; and Event Fee Options & Fundraising Benefits. Thanks and enjoy your ride. Remember, the sooner you register, the more you $ave!
NEW COURSE IN 2014, please visit the route/maps page for details
Update: August 21, 2014
NEW START TIME FOR ALL EVENTS: 6:30am
Sunrise is 6:22am.
If you ride to your start line please obey Nevada state law and have proper lighting on your bike.
- Registration for the Bike Patrol must be done on hardcopy application.
- You must pick-up your own rider packet at EXPO. Photo ID required.
- There are absolutely no refunds for event fees or merchandise. Please Read our Refund/Privacy Policies
- Event entries are not transferable to another rider or event.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please familiarize yourself with all event Rules. Some noteable ones are:
-Aerobars are prohibited (this includes tribikes). -CPSC-approved helmet must be properly worn. -Earbuds in both ears are prohibited. -The course closes at 4:30pm; all route support will end at that time.
Review The Following Topics Before Registering
- Click the topic heading below to expand each section:
|||||||||REGISTRATION DEADLINES & DETAILS: more...
- Online registration closes Thursday, September 11, 2014.
- Last chance to register is Friday, September 12 at the event Expo/Packet Pickup. Fees go up over time – save money and - register as soon as possible.
|||||||||EVENT BENEFITS FOR ALL CYCLISTS: more...
- Medallion to all finishers
- Free admission to the event Bicycle, Fitness & Health Expo
- Event T-shirt
- Fruit, snacks and water at aid stations along the route
- SAG support
- Opportunity to earn special awards
- Traffic control on route (limited)
- Special rates at host hotels (limited offer)
- First Aid support
- Annual subscription to Tail Winds newspaper
- Electronically timed finish
- Results published on website and in Tail Winds
|||||||||EVENT FEE OPTIONS AND FUND RAISING BENEFITS: more...
|Processing Fee Table|
|Jun 1 – Jun 30||$15|
|Jul 1 – Jul 31||$20|
|Aug 1 – Aug 31||$20- rolled back to July!|
|Sep 1 - Sep 5||$25|
|Sep 6 – Sep 12||$35|
<td”>Event Benefits (see above)
|Pay and/or Collect||Receive these benefits|
|Select Level||Processing Fee||Registration Fee||Contribution||Event Poster||Event Jersey||Conquistador Trophy|
|ADULTS (15 & over on ride day)|
|YOUTH (14 & under on ride day)|
|See Table||Free||Choose from Level 2-5 above for fundraising benefits|
To be eligible for awards and prizes, all contributions by main event cyclists (101, 50 or 25 miles) must be received by Perimeter Bicycling by Friday, September 12, 2014.
LEVEL 4: EARN A CONQUISTADOR: Raise & turn in $1,000 or more in contributions and you will earn a Conquistador Trophy (see below for details) and will receive all regular event benefits as well as an event poster. Event Poster. A specially designed 18 x 24 poster commemorating the event. View the complete poster collection. You can earn an event poster by turning in $200 or more in contributions for El Tour’s primary beneficiary. Conquistador Trophy: This distinctive award is the Tour’s highest honor. You can earn a trophy by turning in $1,000 or more in contributions for the event beneficiaries. Event Cycling Jersey: This limited edition lightweight jersey is suitable for year-round cycling and is especially designed for the event. You can earn one with your registration if you turn in $500 or more in contributions for the event beneficiaries! Or you can purchase one with registration or at El Tour Perimeter Store.
WIN THE TREASURE CHEST: The person who raises the most money is awarded the Treasure Chest with a bicycle, gifts and prizes valued over $3,000. To qualify, a minimum of $3, 000 must be raised for the event’s beneficiaries. Contributions must be turned in to Perimeter Bicycling by Friday, September 12, 2014 for main event cyclists.
To Register: on Friday September 12, come to EXPO/Packet Pickup. Please bring cash, check or money order – no credit cards can be accepted at Expo for registration.
|Perimeter Bicycling Membership||El Tour Perimeter Store|
Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc. is a membership supported 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to enhance wellness by promoting bicycling as a means to good mental and physical health by producing bicycling events benefiting other non-profit organizations. Your participation in our events supports this goal. Please consider becoming a member of Perimeter Bicycling as we continue to develop programs that enhance our community.To learn more or become a member, click here.
Get your specially designed Tour jersey! Purchase with your registration or check out the full kit at the store. The design is targeted for release in September.Visit El Tour Perimeter Store and order yours today!