EXPO/ Packet Pickup
Bicycle Fitness & Health EXPO
Friday, September 12, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
All Platinum Meetings: Noon and 6pm at Expo/Packet pickup
in the Wheel House Building
5th floor Hospitality Level
3545 Las Vegas Blvd. South
How to get there:
Google Map Link: HERE
DO NOT use The Strip (Las Vegas Blvd) to get there!
The Wheel House is on the EAST side of The LINQ – you can spot it from almost anywhere in Las Vegas. Use the entrance for CHARTER GROUPS located directly underneath the wheel.
From Flamingo Rd, east of The Strip:
North on LINQ Ln (if you get to Koval, you’ve gone too far)
West on WINNICK Ave will get you under the High Roller wheel.
Turn left immediately after going under the wheel to get to Valet Parking and entrance to the Wheel House. There is also some self-parking close to the Wheel House. Look for the CHARTER GROUPS sign.
East on WINNICK Ave will get you to a big parking lot to the north.
Walk towards the High Roller, turn left immediately after going under the Wheel to the Valet Parking area which will get you inside. Look for the CHARTER GROUPS sign.
From SANDS Ave (Country Club), east of The Strip
South on KOVAL Ln
West on WINNICK Ave
Big parking lot to the north- there is also self parking closer to the High Roller. Turn left immediately after going under the Wheel to find the Valet Parking area which will get you inside the Wheel House. Look for the sign for CHARTER GROUPS.
Expo & Packet Pick Up is:
- Last chance to register for main event (101, 62 & 25 mile distances) –
cash, check or money order ONLY – CREDIT/DEBIT cards cannot be accepted for fee payments at Expo/Packet Pick Up.
- Last chance to register for BIKE PATROL, El Tour’s special cyclist assistance team.
- Where all registered/pre-registered cyclists pick up their rider packet which includes: rider number, timing device for results, goodie bag, event t-shirt, etc. Picture ID is required for packet pick up.
- An opportunity to learn more about the event at the Safety & Security (Orientation) Meetings- highly recommended – much has changed from previous years!
- An opportunity to learn more about the beneficiaries.
- An opportunity to meet and purchase from trade-related vendors and exhibitors.
All registered cyclists must pick up his/her packet, rider number, timing device, T-shirt and other goodies at Expo on Friday, September 12, 2014. Photo I.D. required. No pick-up option by friends/family. This helps assure all cyclists have an opportunity to attend Safety & Security Meeting and receive all important handouts and most current event information. Thank you for your cooperation.
Packet Pickup instructions upon entering Bike Expo:
Plan to attend a Safety & Security Meeting prior or after your pick up.
- Pick up a goodie bag.
- Preregisterd cyclists go to the table that corresponds to your rider number. Here you will receive your rider number and timing device after you have paid registration in full.
New cyclists: Complete an application at the nearby table, then go to NEW REGISTRATION table to get your rider number and timing device.
- Attend a Safety/Orientation Meeting to learn important event details.
- Visit the vendor and exhibitor booths at Expo for information and more goodies from sponsors.
- Pick up your event t-shirt.
Stay hydrated and we’ll see you at the start line!