Results & Awards
Congratulations to all those who rode in Indoor El Tour 2016!
Can’t find your results or you didn’t report your minutes? Write to Indoor@perimeterbicycling.com. Thanks!
Medallions & Achievement Levels
Everyone’s achievement is recognized in El Tour! All results are posted on our website and published in Tail Winds newspaper. Depending on registration fee level, Indoor participants may receive a special Indoor El Tour medallion based on minutes ridden in this chart:
|106 or more|
|76 – 105|
|54 – 75|
|37 – 53|
|28 – 36|
|10 – 27|
You may pedal towards any of the six Indoor El Tour Achievement levels which are modeled after El Tour de Tucson’s road cycling events.
Individual Award Information
All of the following award recipients receive an El Tour Conquistador trophy, El Tour’s highest honor, and will be posted on the Perimeter Bicycling website in December and listed in Tail Winds, Jan/Feb issue. All record attempts must be observed by a pre-approved El Tour Official. See our Rules for clear instructions.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Indoor El Tour Cyclists – given to the top three individuals who rode for the longest time on a stationary bicycle.
- Youngest Male & Female Indoor El Tour Cyclists – given to the one male and female (12 and under) who rode the longest time on a stationary bicycle. Full registration detail must be submitted to qualify.
- Most Distinguished Male & Female Indoor El Tour Cyclist – given to the one male and female (65 or older) who rode the longest time on a stationary bicycle. Full registration detail must be submitted to qualify.
Team Award Information
Community Team Award – Do Indoor El Tour as a team!
- Bring your friends, coworkers or neighbors together and register under one team name. Don’t forget to pick the name!
- Encourage as many people as possible to join your team – minimum of five.
- Select a Team Captain who will send in all registrations together and will make sure the Team Name is on each application.
- The Team Award goes to the one team that accumulated the most minutes on a stationary bicycle.
Education Team Award – This award goes the school that accumulates the most minutes as a group in Indoor El Tour. A school includes students, faculty and/or staff of primary through college and/or vocational institution.
Rules are the same as “Community Team Award” (see above).
2015 Indoor El Tour Results!
The School Team Award for the fifth year went to Desert View High School with 923 riders and 44,234 minutes!
2014 Indoor El Tour Results
The School Team Award for the fourth year went to Desert View High School with 848 riders and 48,876 minutes!