Yes, really! You can RIDE for FREE!
Here’s how it works:
When you register through October 31, 2019 – instead of paying an entry fee to Perimeter Bicycling, you agree to collect and turn in $500 or more in contributions by November 9, 2019. Collect from friends, family colleagues & neighbors for our primary beneficiary charity:
Easterseals, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization providing social services & dedicated to the idea that all people deserve the chance to live healthy, productive and independent lives.
When you RIDE for FREE in the Wheels for Easterseals program you will receive these benefits:
♦ a personalized Fundraising Page!
♦ Fundraising support and tips
♦ Access to training rides
♦ The ability to invite your friends, family, colleagues & neighbors to support you with ONLINE contributions
(1) You must agree to raise & turn in $500 or more in contributions by Friday, November 9, 2019. If you are unable to raise $500, to complete your registration, you will be required to pay Perimeter Bicycling $175.
(2) Earn more benefits – see Fundraising Benefit Chart.
(3) Read Guidelines.
(4) Complete registration to RIDE for FREE!
See below for details of each benefit as you ride for FREE and raise funds for Easterseals!
Wheels for Easterseals – Ride for FREE
This special program paves the way for your greatest success in fundraising for Easterseals! The Wheels for Easterseals team of cyclists ride and fundraising to support the children, families and individuals that Easterseals serves to assist your community where all people can live healthy, productive, and independent lives. You will also receive your own personal fund raising page for you to share with friends, family and colleagues all over the world who can make donations ONLINE!
- This program closes (last day to register) on October 31, 2019.
- All contribution checks/money orders are to be made out to Easterseals, or use the Wheels For Easterseals online donor program. Want to collect donations the old fashioned way by collecting cash, checks or money orders? Here’s a form you can use to track your contributors Contribution Form 2019.
- Once you register with Easterseals (before October 31, 2019) contributions must be turned in on or before November 9, 2019 to complete your registration.
Late contributions may be turned in at El Tour Expo/packet pick up on Thursday & Friday, November 21 & 22.
- Once you raise the minimum $500 your registration information will be sent to Perimeter Bicycling/El Tour. Before that you will not show on the Registered Cyclists list.
- If you are unable to raise a minimum of $500 by November 9, 2019, to complete your registration you will be required to pay Perimeter Bicycling $175 by Expo/Packet Pickup.
Filled with sponsor donated items valued at a minimum of $3,000; includes:
El Tour framed poster
entries to other events
complimentary hotel room(s)
and other surprising gifts
Check back periodically see the exact items in the Treasure Chest!
Fundraising Benefits Details
Raise at least $500
♥ Entry: entry into El Tour!
♥ Event Poster: 18 x 24 poster designed especially for El Tour
♥ Wheels for Easterseals Jersey: A special cycling Jersey created for the program.
♥ Access to training for El Tour
Raise at least $1,000 and add:
♥ El Tour socks: designed to match El Tour’s jersey
♥ El Tour Conquistador Trophy: see photo above. El Tour’s most prestigious symbol.
Raise at least $2,500 and add:
♥ Two tickets to El Tour’s Dedication Dinner: the Wednesday before El Tour is your chance to mix with El Tour’s celebrities, sponsors, beneficiaries and our Dedication Recipient.
Write to info @ perimeterbicycling.com
Call (520) 745-2033