To register select your event:
(1) Main Event: 106, 76, 54, 37 or 28 miles – choose (a) or (b)
(2) El Tour Fun Ride of 11 or 6 miles or 1/4 mile activity course
(3) Bike Patrol
(4) Indoor El Tour – ride for minutes not miles on a stationary bicycle
El Tour goes on RAIN or SHINE
To ride in the 106, 76, 54, 37 or 28 mile El Tours, you will pay one entry fee to Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your fee includes a processing & registration fee and a contribution to Easterseals Blake Foundation, our primary charitable beneficiary. The entry fee varies according to the schedule below. You can pay in full now or pay just the processing fee to hold your spot and pay the balance later (by Expo/Packet Pickup – cash/check/money order, sorry no credit/debit)
The earlier you register the more you save!
Learn More About El Tour
- Benefits to all registered cyclists
- SELF PACKET PICK UP! You are required to pick up your own packet
at Expo. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS for event fees/contributions.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on merchandise.
Exchanges for another size may be accepted for
merchandise within two weeks of purchase.
Please Read our Refund / Privacy Policies
- The Tour’s supporting charitable beneficiaries
- Event Rules
- El Tour Perimeter Store & the Event Jersey
- Platinum designation
- Route map & cue sheet
- Tour Expo/packet pick up
- Start lines and times
- The Tour’s Dedication Recipient
- Membership in Perimeter Bicycling
- … and more!
You Must Familiarize Yourself With All Event Rules.
Some notable ones are below, please read the rest HERE :
- Aerobars are prohibited in all Perimeter Bicycling events except the 165-mile distance of the Cochise County Cycling Classic. If they are on your bike, please remove them prior to the ride.
- CPSC-approved helmet required to be worn properly.
- Earbuds in BOTH ears are prohibited. One earbud is allowed but is discouraged so that you may be more aware of your surroundings.
- Human powered vehicles only – no motor/assisted (gas or electric) bicycles.
- The course closes at 5:00pm. After 5:00pm you will be SAG’d to the finish line. Aid stations close BEFORE 5:00pm following a schedule that allows cyclists to finish by 5:00pm. If you fall behind the closing schedule, you may lose route support. Please be mindful of this when you choose your ride distance!
- No registration on ride day except for Fun Ride
Each month we have a drawing for all cyclists who register for the main event (106-75-54-37 or 28 miles). Registrations must be received no later than the last day of the month unless otherwise noted. For August the drawing prizes are:
Primal Wear El Tour Kit ~ jersey, shorts, socks ($150)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tucson Reid Park~ Two-Night Stay /
Fri & Sat ($220)
2 El Tour Dedication Dinner tickets ($120)
Framed 35th El Tour Poster ($70)
Perimeter Membership ($35)
First Watch Gift Card ($20)
All you have to do is register before the end of the month!
Through Labor Day, there’s a bonus:
The Southern Arizona Attractions Alliance (SAAA) is offering a free digital TUCSON ATTRACTIONS PASSPORT to 2017 El Tour early bird “Main Event” cyclists who register by September 4, 2017 (Labor Day). Main Event registrants will receive a code good for one free digital passport download, valid September 15, 2017 through September 15, 2018. One passport per registration.
The Tucson Attractions Passport is a guidebook to a world of over 70 opportunities where you will receive incredible savings to all of the top attractions in Southern Arizona. When you come to Tucson for El Tour, plan to stay and experience the many area attractions! More information at TucsonAttractions.com.
Write to info (a) perimeterbicycling.com
Call (520) 745-2033