To register select your event:
(1) Main Event: 100, 75, 50, or 25 miles – choose (a) or (b)
(2) El Tour Fun Ride of 10, 4, 1 or the 1/4 mile
(3) Bike Patrol
(4) Indoor El Tour – ride for minutes not miles on a stationary bicycle
El Tour goes on RAIN or SHINE
If you do not choose the Ride for FREE option, to ride in the 100, 75, 50 or 25 mile El Tours, you pay one entry fee to Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Easterseals Blake Foundation, our primary charitable beneficiary receives a $20 contribution from your paid-in-full entry (tax deductible as allowed by the IRS). The entry fee varies according to the schedule below. You can pay in full now or pay a down payment to hold your spot and pay the balance later (by Expo/Packet Pickup – cash/check/money order, sorry no credit/debit for the balance)
The earlier you register the more you save!
YOUTH ENTRY $40 through Nov 22, 2019.
Includes $20 contribution for Easterseals Blake Foundation.
All paid full entries include a $20 contribution for Easterseals Blake Foundation (tax deductible as allowed by the IRS
New in 2019:
will be available for purchase – they are not included with entry.
Online registration closes Tuesday November 19.
Last chance to register is at Expo/packet pickup with cash, check, money order or credit/debit card on Thursday/Friday November 21 & 22.
Learn More About El Tour
- Benefits to all registered cyclists
- SELF PACKET PICK UP! You are required to pick up your own packet
at Expo. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS for event fees/contributions.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on merchandise.
Exchanges for another size may be accepted for
merchandise within two weeks of purchase.
Please Read our Refund / Privacy Policies
- The Tour’s supporting charitable beneficiaries
- Event Rules
- El Tour Perimeter Store & the Event Jersey
- Platinum designation
- Route map & cue sheet
- Tour Expo/packet pick up
- Start lines and times
- The Tour’s Dedication Recipient
- Membership in Perimeter Bicycling
- … and more!
You Must Familiarize Yourself With All Event Rules.
Some notable ones are below, please read the rest HERE :
- Aerobars are prohibited in this event. If they are on your bike, please remove them prior to the ride.
- CPSC-approved helmet required to be worn properly.
- Earbuds in BOTH ears are prohibited. One earbud is allowed but is discouraged so that you may be more aware of your surroundings.
- Human powered vehicles only – no motor/assisted (gas or electric) bicycles.
- The course closes at 5:00pm. After 5:00pm you will be SAG’d to the finish line. Aid stations close BEFORE 5:00pm following a schedule that allows cyclists to finish by 5:00pm. If you fall behind the closing schedule, you may lose route support. Please be mindful of this when you choose your ride distance!
- No registration on ride day except for Fun Ride
Questions? Back to Top
Write to info (a) perimeterbicycling.com
Call (520) 745-2033
2019 El Tour Waiver – the legal stuff….