To register select your event:
(1) Main Event: 102, 75, 52, or 26 miles – choose (a) or (b)
(2) El Tour Fun Ride of 10, 4 or 1 miles or the 1/4 mile activity course
(3) Bike Patrol
(4) Indoor El Tour – ride for minutes not miles on a stationary bicycle
Check out these specials:
El Tour goes on RAIN or SHINE
If you do not choose the Ride for FREE option, to ride in the 102, 75, 52 or 26 mile El Tours, you pay one entry fee to Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your fee includes a processing & registration fee and a contribution to Easterseals Blake Foundation, our primary beneficiary, a nonprofit charity. The entry fee varies according to the schedule below. You can pay in full now or pay just the processing fee to hold your spot and pay the balance later (by Expo/Packet Pickup – cash/check/money order, sorry no credit/debit for the balance)
The earlier you register the more you save!
Learn More About El Tour
- Benefits to all registered cyclists
- SELF PACKET PICK UP! You are required to pick up your own packet
at Expo. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS for event fees/contributions.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on merchandise.
Exchanges for another size may be accepted for
merchandise within two weeks of purchase.
Please Read our Refund / Privacy Policies
- The Tour’s supporting charitable beneficiaries
- Event Rules
- El Tour Perimeter Store & the Event Jersey
- Platinum designation
- Route map & cue sheet
- Tour Expo/packet pick up
- Start lines and times
- The Tour’s Dedication Recipient
- Membership in Perimeter Bicycling
- … and more!
You Must Familiarize Yourself With All Event Rules.
Some notable ones are below, please read the rest HERE :
- Aerobars are prohibited in this event. If they are on your bike, please remove them prior to the ride.
- CPSC-approved helmet required to be worn properly.
- Earbuds in BOTH ears are prohibited. One earbud is allowed but is discouraged so that you may be more aware of your surroundings.
- Human powered vehicles only – no motor/assisted (gas or electric) bicycles.
- The course closes at 5:00pm. After 5:00pm you will be SAG’d to the finish line. Aid stations close BEFORE 5:00pm following a schedule that allows cyclists to finish by 5:00pm. If you fall behind the closing schedule, you may lose route support. Please be mindful of this when you choose your ride distance!
- No registration on ride day except for Fun Ride
EVERYONE who registers for any El Tour main event distance (102, 75, 52 or 26 miles) will be entered into the registration drawing for a new bike valued at $2,300! All you have to do is register for El Tour! Winner will be announced on Ride Day.
Special 36th El Tour July Registration Drawing
Register by July 31 for the July registration drawing!
Your registration must be complete and/or received by 11:59PM on July 30, PDT.
Winner will be drawn at random and announced in the Perimeter E-News by August 24th.
El Tour July Registration Drawing Prize Package
- Official Primal Wear El Tour Cycling Kit
(jersey, shorts and socks) value $150
- Framed 36th El Tour Poster value $70
- Perimeter Bicycling Membership value $35
- Two-Night stay for Two at Hilton Tucson East
(Fri. Nov. 16 & Sat. Nov. 17) value $218
- First Watch Restaurants Brunch For Two ~ from El Tour’s Official Daytime Cafe
Questions? Back to Top
Write to info (a) perimeterbicycling.com
Call (520) 745-2033