Be part of the
SPECIAL EL TOUR DRAWING
All El Tour cyclists registered in the main events (106, 76, 54, 37 or 28-miles) will be entered into a drawing to win an Eddy Merckx Sallanches 105 – a carbon racing bike that combines compliance with a high level of stiffness. This versatile racing machine is the ideal mix of high performance and endurance.
From Tucson Endurance Performance Center – valued at $2599
Winner will be announced on El Tour day at each of the start lines!
Online registration closed on Tuesday 15 November
Last chance to register
is IN PERSON at Expo/packet pickup
New Service for El Tour’s shorter distance cyclists!
Now you can PARK AT THE FINISH LINE and get ride to your start line WITH YOUR BIKE! With Adobe Transportation’s help, you can enjoy a new convenience.
On this page you can register for El Tour’s main event distances: 106, 76, 54, 37 and (new) 28 miles. Bike Patrol registration is available here. Fun Ride registration is available here. Indoor El Tour can be found here
You Are Responsible For Knowing The Information On This Page.
It contains important information like: fee amounts & deadlines, event benefits and more. Even if you have done our events before, some information may have changed.
Please read this page thoroughly.
If you bypass it & jump to register, please return and read it. Thank you and have a great ride.
—–REGISTER NOW—– (online registration closed Tues, 15 Nov)
Click the drop-down boxes below to find:
Registration Deadlines & Details; El Tour Event Benefits for all Cyclists; and El Tour Fee Options & Fundraising Benefits. Thanks and enjoy your ride.
- Registering for El Tour through this site will give you an opportunity to raise funds for our primary beneficiary Easter Seals Blake Foundation and a chance to win the Treasure Chest! Each of El Tour’s supporting beneficiaries have unique fund raising programs if you register through one of them – check them out here!
- There are absolutely no refunds for event fees or merchandise.
Please Read our Refund/Privacy Policies
- For your safety and the safety of others, please familiarize yourself with all event Rules. Some notable ones are:
- Aerobars are prohibited. If they are on your bike, please remove them prior to the ride [no tribikes].
- Human powered vehicles only! Motor (electronic/gas) assisted bicycles are PROHIBITED!
- CPSC-approved helmet must be properly worn.
- Earbuds in both ears are prohibited. One ear must be
- The course closes at 5:00pm.
After 5:00 pm, you will be SAG’d to the finish line.
If there is a chance you will be on the roads after 5:20pm (sunset), you must have legal lighting on your bicycle.
Please Review The Topics Below Before Registering
click the topic heading to expand each selection
⇒REGISTRATION DEADLINES & DETAILS: more...
- Registration is open now and can be done online or on paper.
- Fees go up over time – save money and register now!
- Online registration closes Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
- Last chance to register is November 17th & 18th: at El Tour Expo.
- No event-day registration except for Fun Ride and Indoor El Tour.
⇒EVENT BENEFITS FOR ALL CYCLISTS: more...
- Medallion to all finishers
- Free admission to the El Tour Bicycle, Fitness & Health Expo
- Event T-shirt
- Fruit, snacks and water at aid stations every 7-12 miles
- SAG support
- Opportunity to earn special awards
- Traffic control on route
- Special rates at host hotels (limited offer)
- First Aid support on route
- Annual subscription to Tail Winds newspaper
- Electronically timed finish
- Results published on website and in Tail Winds
⇒FEE OPTIONS AND FUND RAISING BENEFITS: more...
Adults: Age 15 and over on ride day. Youth: Age 14 & under on ride day.
The Fee Structure:
Fees are comprised of three elements: Processing Fee, Registration Fee and Contribution. Everyone pays a processing fee and contribution. If you elect to collect contributions of $200 (or more), your registration fee is FREE, paid by the primary beneficiary. Check out the chart below.
You can pay JUST THE PROCESSING FEE NOW to reserve your spot. You have until you pick up your packet (info here) to pay the balance. The online program requires you to pay Level 1 (see below) in full when you register.If you’d like to register now and pay just the processing fee now, please select level 2. We hope you will collect the $200 in contributions, but at packet pickup you can pay the balance at level 1. Quirk of the system… sorry for the confusion.
Looking for the FUN RIDE? $15 per individual or for a group of four or more $10 each. Fun Ride details HERE.
Join the Wheels for Easter Seals program! Your donors will be able to make their contributions ONLINE! Commit to raise $500 or more and ride in honor of a special Easter Seals child and earn special benefits like a Team Easter Seals Jersey (instead of Gift Certificates) and more! Check it out here…
To be eligible for awards and prizes, all contributions by main event cyclists (106, 76, 54, 37 or 28 miles) must be received by Perimeter Bicycling by Friday, November 18, 2016.
WIN THE TREASURE CHEST: The person who raises the most money for our primary beneficiary by Friday, November 18 is awarded the Treasure Chest with gifts and prizes valued over $3,000. To qualify, a minimum of $3,000 must be raised and turned in to Perimeter Bicycling by Friday, November 18, 2016 for main event cyclists.
BEGIN ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
+ The system is optimized for Internet Explorer. Others work but can look a little weird. Safari users: set your browser to open windows in a new tab.
+ The system does not work well with iphones or smart phones.
“REGISTER NOW” button will take you to the online program.
Online registration closes on Tuesday November 15th.
Come to EXPO/Packet Pickup for last minute registration
Trouble logging in? Try the FORGOT PASSWORD link.
Prefer to register on a paper application?
|Get Your Gear @
|We are a nonprofit, member supported organization who produces El Tour….
||Posters, socks, commemorative t-shirts and more…
Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc. is a membership supported 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to enhance wellness by promoting bicycling as a means to good mental and physical health by producing bicycling events benefiting other non-profit organizations. Your participation in our events supports this goal. Please consider becoming a member of Perimeter Bicycling as we continue to develop programs that enhance our community.To learn more or become a member, click here.
Get your specially designed El Tour jersey! Pre order yours through the store or with your registration. The 2016 design will be fantastic! Visit El Tour Perimeter Store
and order yours today!