Fees go up over time so don’t delay, register now!
Click the drop-down boxes below to find: Registration Deadlines & Details; El Tour Event Benefits for all Cyclists; and El Tour Fee Options & Fundraising Benefits. Thanks and enjoy your ride.
- Registering for El Tour through this site will give you an opportunity to raise funds for our primary beneficiary Easter Seals and a chance to win the Treasure Chest! Each of El Tour’s supporting beneficiaries have unique fund raising programs if you register through one of them – check them out here!
- You are required to pick-up your own rider packet at EXPO. Photo ID is required.
- There are absolutely no refunds for event fees or merchandise.
Please Read our Refund/Privacy Policies
- Event entries are not transferable to another rider or event.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please familiarize yourself with all event Rules. Some noteable ones are:
- Aerobars are prohibited. If they are on your bike, please remove them prior to the ride [no tribikes].
- Human powered vehicles only! Motor (electronic/gas) assisted bicycles are PROHIBITED!
- CPSC-approved helmet must be properly worn.
- Earbuds in both ears are prohibited. One ear must NOT be
obstructed so you can be alert to other cyclists, motor vehicles,
event officials, etc.
- The course closes at 5:00pm.
After 5:00 pm, you will be SAG’d to the finish line.
If there is a chance you will be on the roads after 5:20pm (sunset), you must have legal lighting on your bicycle.
Please Review The Following Topics
– Click the topic heading below to expand each section:
|||||||||REGISTRATION DEADLINES & DETAILS: more...
- Registration is open now and can be done online or on paper.
- Fees go up over time – save money and register now!
- Online registration closes Tuesday, November 17, 2015.
- Last chance to register is November 19th & 20th: at El Tour Expo.
- No event-day registration except for Fun Ride and Indoor El Tour.
|||||||||EL TOUR EVENT BENEFITS FOR ALL CYCLISTS: more...
- Medallion to all finishers
- Free admission to the Sanofi El Tour Bicycle, Fitness & Health Expo
- Event T-shirt
- Fruit, snacks and water at aid stations every 7-12 miles
- SAG support
- Opportunity to earn special awards
- Traffic control on route
- Special rates at host hotels (limited offer)
- First Aid support on route
- Annual subscription to Tail Winds newspaper
- Electronically timed finish
- Results published on website and in Tail Winds
|||||||||EL TOUR FEE OPTIONS AND FUND RAISING BENEFITS: more...
Adults: Age 15 and over on ride day.
Youth: Age 14 & under on ride day.
In 2015, we return to our traditional fee structure:
Fees are comprised of three elements: Processing Fee, Registration Fee and Contribution. Everyone pays a processing fee and contribution. If you elect to collect contributions of $200 (or more), your registration fee is FREE, paid by the primary beneficiary. Check out the chart below.
You can pay JUST THE PROCESSING FEE NOW to reserve your spot. You have until you pick up your packet (info here) to pay the balance. The online program requires you to pay Level 1 (see below) in full when you register. If you’d like to register now and pay just the processing fee now, please select level 2. We hope you will collect the $200 in contributions, but at packet pickup you can pay the balance at level 1. Quirk of the system… sorry for the confusion.
Looking for the FUN RIDE? Fees: $15 per individual or for a group of four or more $10 per person. Fun Ride details HERE.
Learn more about the Wheels for Easter Seals program! Your donors will be able to make their contributions ONLINE! Check it out here…
To be eligible for awards and prizes, all contributions by main event cyclists (104, 75, 55, or 40 miles) must be received by Perimeter Bicycling by Friday, November 20, 2015.
WIN THE TREASURE CHEST: The person who raises the most money for our primary beneficiary by Friday, November 20 is awarded the Treasure Chest with gifts and prizes valued over $3,000. To qualify, a minimum of $3,000 must be raised and turned in to Perimeter Bicycling by Friday, November 20, 2015 for main event cyclists.
|Perimeter Bicycling Membership||El Tour Perimeter Store|
Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc. is a membership supported 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to enhance wellness by promoting bicycling as a means to good mental and physical health by producing bicycling events benefiting other non-profit organizations. Your participation in our events supports this goal. Please consider becoming a member of Perimeter Bicycling as we continue to develop programs that enhance our community.To learn more or become a member, click here.
Get your specially designed El Tour jersey! Pre order yours through the store. The 2015 design is fantastic! Visit El Tour Perimeter Store and order yours today!