Town of Marana
Welcome to the 28-mile Town of Marana El Tour
Get started below
To simplify your process, select one:
(1) Go directly to online
(2) Learn more about the 28-mile event
(3) To register for a different El Tour event choose from below
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Start Time: 1:00pm
- Start Location & Directions
Marana Heritage River Park 12375 N Heritage Park Dr, Marana, AZ 85653
Directions: From 1-10, exit Tangerine Road, and head west for approximately 3.6 miles. Turn south at the northwest intersection of Heritage Park Dr./Gladden Farms Rd. Note: the southeast intersection of Heritage Park Dr./ Tangerine Farms Rd. will be closed.
Festivities around this El Tour start begin at 12:00pm leading up to the 1:00pm start. The Town of Marana will host food trucks, a DJ, and more at this family-friendly community activity.
- Finish Line: Downtown Tucson at Armory Park on 6th Avenue & 13th Street next to Children’s Museum Tucson
- Event Beneficiary: Easterseals Blake Foundation.
- Benefits to El Tour Cyclists: Registration includes: medallion to finishers, electronically timed results, El Tour T-shirt, Aid Stations & SAG support on the route, traffic control, publication of results, eligibility for El Tour Awards, entry into El Tour Expo, subscription to Tail Winds newspaper, entry into all El Tour prize drawings (including bicycles, El Tour clothing, complimentary hotel lodging, etc.). Check out the full information here.
- Entry Fees: This special program was developed exclusively for the Town of Marana 28-mile El Tour. The entry fee includes a registration fee to Perimeter Bicycling and a $20 contribution to the Easterseals Blake Foundation.
Adults (15 & up): $125 through October 31, 2017
Adults (15 & up): $175 from November 1 – November 17, 2017
Youth (14 & under): $40 through November 17, 2017If you’d like to register for a different El Tour distance (106, 76, 54, 37, 10, 4, 1, 1/4 or Indoor El Tour click here.
- El Tour Expo: all registered cyclists must pick up their rider packet, rider number and timing device at El Tour Bicycle, Fitness & Health Expo on Thursday or Friday before ride day at Tucson Convention Center. Photo ID is required. Click Learn more.
- Schedule of El Tour Events: El Tour season begins on September 16th and ends on Sunday, November 19th. For complete schedule of events and activities click here.
- Route: Starting in the heart of the Town of Marana at Heritage River Park, cyclists travel south to downtown Tucson along the base of the Tucson Mountains with awesome views of the Catalina and Rincon Mountain ranges. More about the route here.
- El Tour Event Information: to learn more about the 34th El Tour de Tucson presented by Casino Del Sol click here
- Questions? write to info @perimeterbicycling.com or call 520-745-2033
Prefer to register on paper? Download a pdf of the application HERE