11/2/2012: NEW SIMPLIFIED CUE SHEETS!
Check below for the easier to read 2012 Cue Sheet for all distances!
10/23/2012: For the safety of bicyclists and motorists, Law Enforcement will be enforcing ARS 28-817-A: at 17:22 (5:22pm). If you are riding El Tour at that time, on the way to the finish or any where you must have legal lights on your bike. Click here details and the Arizona Bicycle Laws.
El Tour’s FINISH LINE for all events and START LINE FOR the 111-mile and Fun Rides is on SIXTH AVE between Armory Park and the Children’s Museum.
CLICK HERE for STREET CLOSURES.
The Official Maps and Cue Sheets for El Tour.
Also check the Frequently Asked Questions section for important information and changes.
MAP FOR 2012!
Click here to download the 2012 Route map!
2012 ELEVATION PROFILE!
Download it HERE!
2012 CUE Sheets
- 111 Mile Unversity of Arizona Medical Center El Tour Event
- 85 Mile El Tour Event
- 60 Mile Intuit El Tour Event
- 42 Mile Sanofi El Tour Event
MapQuest/GoogleMaps Links to Start Lines
- 111-Mile University of Arizona Medical Center El Tour Event
Avoid using 6th Ave to get there!
- 85-Mile El Tour Event
Avoid Irvington Rd to get there!
- 60-Mile Intuit El Tour Event
Swan will be closed from Glenn to Ft. Lowell
- 42-Mile Sanofi El Tour Event
- Diamond Children’s El Tour Fun Ride presented by McDonald’s