Ride for FREE!
Here’s how it works:
instead of paying an entry fee to Perimeter Bicycling (which increases over time),
agree to and raise $200 or more for our primary beneficiary who is:
Marc Community Resources, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization providing services to children & adults with developmental & physical disabilities and behavioral health challenges.
(1) You must agree to raise & turn in $200 or more in contributions
(cash/check/money orders) by Friday, April 6, 2018.
If you are unable to raise $200 by the deadline, in order to
complete registration you must pay Perimeter Bicycling $140.
Now you can set up your own FUNDRAISING PAGE so your
donors can make their contributions ONLINE! Click Register Now
and complete your registration. You’ll receive an email from Crowdrise
with instructions on creating your own personal fundraising page!
Questions: info @perimeterbicycling.com.
(2) Earn more benefits – see Fundraising Benefit Chart.
(3) Read Guidelines.
(4) Complete registration.
* A new KHS Tempe mountain bike will be yours if you turn in $3,000 or more for Marc Community Resources by April 6, 2018. No kidding!
(1) All contribution checks/money orders are to be made out to
Marc Community Resources, Inc. Once the online donation program is set up, your donor’s contributions will go directly to Marc!
(2) Contributions must be turned in on or before April 6, 2018.
• Before March 30th (Friday) mail contributions to:
El Tour Headquarters, 2609 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716.
• After March 30th (Friday) bring all contributions to:
El Tour Expo/packet pick up on Friday, April 6th.
(3) If you are unable to raise a minimum of $200 in contributions,
to complete your registration you will be required to pay Perimeter Bicycling $140.