Ride for FREE!
Here’s how it works:
instead of paying an entry fee to Perimeter Bicycling (which increases over time),
agree to and raise $200 or more for our primary beneficiary who is:
Marc Community Resources, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization providing services to children & adults with developmental & physical disabilities and behavioral health challenges.
(1) You must agree to raise & turn in $200 or more in contributions
(cash/check/money orders) by Friday, April 6, 2018.
If you are unable to raise $200 by the deadline, in order to
complete registration you must pay Perimeter Bicycling $140.
NOTE: WE ARE ARRANGING FOR TO GET PERSONAL DONATIONS PAGES CREATED, SHOULD HAVE THAT DONE BY THE JANUARY 22. You’ll be able to have your donors do it ONLINE! Questions: info@ perimeterbicycling.com
(2) Earn more benefits – see Fundraising Benefit Chart.
(3) Read Guidelines.
(4) Complete registration.
|Raise||Receive These Benefits|
|$200- $499||Free entry + El Tour socks|
|$500-$999||Free entry, El Tour socks + an event jersey|
|$1,000-$2,999||Free entry, El Tour socks, an event jersey + an El Tour Conquistador Trophy|
|$3,000 & more||Everything above plus a new bike valued at $1,500 or more1|
(1) All contribution checks/money orders are to be made out to
Marc Community Resources, Inc. Once the online donation program is set up, your donor’s contributions will go directly to Marc!
(2) Contributions must be turned in on or before April 6, 2018.
• Before March 30th (Friday) mail contributions to:
El Tour Headquarters, 2609 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716.
• After March 30th (Friday) bring all contributions to:
El Tour Expo/packet pick up on Friday, April 6th.
(3) If you are unable to raise a minimum of $200 in contributions,
to complete your registration you will be required to pay Perimeter Bicycling $140.