Registration for 2019 is OPEN!
Check out all the info below.
Rider limit: 2,000
(1) Main Event: 100K (61 mi) or 50K (34 mi), choose (a) or (b)
(a) RIDE FOR FREE – earn your entry by raising money for MARC Community Services. Maximize your dollars and raise money ONLINE!
(b) PAY ENTRY FEE
(2) Fun Ride of 10 or 5 miles – registration opens end January
(3) Bike Patrol for all distances – registration opens end January
2019 SCHEDULE & DEADLINES
2 April: online registration closes
5 April: LAST CHANCE to register at
Expo/Packet Pickup – in person only
El Tour goes on RAIN or SHINE
To ride in the 100K (61 mi) or 50K (34 mi), you will be paying one entry fee to Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your fee includes a processing & registration fee and a contribution to Marc Community Resources, Inc., The entry fee varies according to the schedule below. The earlier you register the more you save!
ONLINE REG closes on
Tuesday 2 April.
A service fee is added to the total fees for online registration.
DOWNLOAD a 2019 Application HERE (payment by check/money order/cash)
LAST CHANCE/in person registration is on Friday, 5 April at EXPO/PACKET PICKUP
Learn More About El Tour
- Benefits to all registered cyclists
- SELF PACKET PICK UP! You are required to pick up your own packet
at Expo. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS for event fees/contributions.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on merchandise.
Exchanges for another size may be accepted for
merchandise within two weeks of purchase.
Please Read our Refund / Privacy Policies
- The Tour’s supporting charitable beneficiaries
- Event Rules
- El Tour Perimeter Store & the Event Jersey
- Platinum designation
- Route map & cue sheets
- Tour Expo/packet pick up
- Start lines and times
- The Tour’s Dedication Recipient
- Membership in Perimeter Bicycling
- … and more!
You Must Familiarize Yourself With All Event Rules.
Some notable ones are below, please read the rest HERE :
- Aerobars are prohibited in all Perimeter Bicycling events. If they are on your bike, please remove them prior to the ride.
- CPSC-approved helmet required to be worn properly.
- Earbuds in BOTH ears are prohibited. One earbud is allowed but is discouraged so that you may be more aware of your surroundings.
- Human powered vehicles only – no motor/assisted (gas or electric) bicycles.
- The course closes at 1:30pm. After 1:30pm you will be SAG’d to the finish line. Aid stations close BEFORE 1:30pm following a schedule that allows cyclists to finish by 1:30pm. If you fall behind the closing schedule, you may lose route support. Please be mindful of this when you choose your ride distance!
- REGISTRATION FOR 2019 is open on January 20!
No registration on ride day except for Fun Ride
You could be the lucky winner of a KHS- Bike! All who register for the
100K or 50K distances will be in the drawing.
Winner will be picked and announced
on ride day, April 6th at the start lines.
Write to info (a) perimeterbicycling.com
Call (520) 745-2033