*** Online registration is closed ***
Last chance to register is Friday, April 1 at Expo/Packet Pickup
——ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED ——
El Tour is a FUND RAISING EVENT!
Registering through Perimeter Bicycling (below, through this site) will give you an opportunity to raise funds for our primary beneficiaries (Phoenix Children’s Hospital and Uphill Into the Wind) and a chance at the Treasure Chest. These agencies as well as El Tour’s SUPPORTING BENEFICIARIES have special programs with different/additional benefits if you register through them and raise contributions just for them. Check out all of our beneficiaries – they include:
Phoenix Children’s Hospital
Uphill Into The Wind
The ALS Association, AZ Chapter
MARC Community Resources, Inc.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society AZ Chapter
The Winded Foundation
Collecting contributions? Contact info (a) perimeterbicycling.com for a form to help you track your donors
Scroll Down To Learn More About
- El Tour Perimeter Store & the Event Jersey
- Membership in Perimeter Bicycling
- The Tour’s beneficiaries
- HOW TO USE THE ONLINE PROGRAM
- Downloading a hardcopy application
- Event benefits for all cyclists
- Fee options and fundraising benefits
- How to win the Treasure Chest
- General info about the event
- SELF PACKET PICK UP! You are required to pick up your own packet at Expo. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS for event fees/contributions.
- Event entries are NOT transferable to another rider or event.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on merchandise.
Exchanges for another size may be accepted for merchandise
within two weeks of purchase.
- Please Read our Refund / Privacy Policies
You Must Familiarize Yourself With All Event Rules.
Some notable ones are below, please read the rest HERE :
- Aerobars are prohibited in all Perimeter Bicycling events except the 165-mile event in the Cochise County Cycling Classic. If they are on your bike, please remove them prior to the ride.
- CPSC-approved helmet required to be worn properly.
- Earbuds in BOTH ears are prohibited. One earbud is allowed but is discouraged so that you may be more aware of your surroundings.
- Human powered vehicles only – no motor/assisted (gas or electric) bicycles.
- The course closes at 1:00pm. After 1:00pm you will be SAG’d to the finish line. Aid stations close BEFORE 1:00pm following a schedule that allows cyclists to finish BY 1:00pm. If you fall behind the closing schedule, you may lose route support. Please be mindful of this when you choose your ride distance!
- REGISTRATION CLOSES ON Friday, April 1, 2016 at Expo/Packet Pickup. No registration on ride day except for Fun Ride.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES: Tuesday March 29, 2016
NOTE: Click the topic heading below to expand each section:
The REGISTER NOW link below will take you to the online registration program
but as of the end of March 29th, online registration is closed. Come to Expo/Packet Pickup and register in person!
—— ONELINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED ——
Prefer to register on paper? A pdf application can be down loaded HERE when available.
El Tour Perimeter Store
Get your El Tour de Mesa Jersey! Pre-order with your registration or purchase at El Tour Perimeter Store where you can check out other merchandise.
Visit El Tour Perimeter Store today!
Perimeter Bicycling Membership
Did you know Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc. is a nonprofit, membership supported 501(c)(3) organization? Our mission is to enhance wellness by promoting bicycling as a means to good mental and physical health by producing bicycling events benefiting other non-profit organizations.
Your participation supports this goal. Please consider becoming a member of Perimeter Bicycling as we continue to develop programs that enhance our community.
To learn more or become a member, click here.
More Important Links:
- Event Rules
- Platinum designation
- Route map & cue sheet
- Tour Expo/packet pick up
- Start lines and times
- The Tour’s Dedication Recipient
- … and more!
Still have questions?
Write to Registration
Call (520) 745-2033