Welcome to the 27th El Tour!
Now a metric century!
(1) Main Event: 100K (61 mi) or 50K (34 mi), choose (a) or (b)
(a) RIDE FOR FIVE! ($5)
(b) PAY ENTRY FEE
(2) Fun Ride of 10 or 5 miles
(3) Bike Patrol for all distances
28 March: ONLINE registration ic closed
31 March: IN PERSON registration on paper application only
accepted at Expo/Packet Pickup
El Tour goes on RAIN or SHINE
To ride in the 100K (61 mi) or 50K (34 mi), you will be paying one entry fee to Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your fee includes a processing & registration fee and a contribution to Marc Community Resources, Inc., The entry fee varies according to the schedule below.
The earlier you register the more you save!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. IN PERSON REGISTRATION/LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER IS FRIDAY 31 MARCH AT EXPO/PACKET PICKUP
Learn More About El Tour
- Benefits to all registered cyclists
- SELF PACKET PICK UP! You are required to pick up your own packet
at Expo. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS for event fees/contributions.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on merchandise.
Exchanges for another size may be accepted for
merchandise within two weeks of purchase.
Please Read our Refund / Privacy Policies
- The Tour’s supporting charitable beneficiaries
- Event Rules
- El Tour Perimeter Store & the Event Jersey
- Platinum designation
- Route map & cue sheets
- Tour Expo/packet pick up
- Start lines and times
- The Tour’s Dedication Recipient
- Membership in Perimeter Bicycling
- … and more!
You Must Familiarize Yourself With All Event Rules.
Some notable ones are below, please read the rest HERE :
- Aerobars are prohibited in all Perimeter Bicycling events except the 165-mile distance of the Cochise County Cycling Classic. If they are on your bike, please remove them prior to the ride.
- CPSC-approved helmet required to be worn properly.
- Earbuds in BOTH ears are prohibited. One earbud is allowed but is discouraged so that you may be more aware of your surroundings.
- Human powered vehicles only – no motor/assisted (gas or electric) bicycles.
- The course closes at 1:30pm. After 1:30pm you will be SAG’d to the finish line. Aid stations close BEFORE 1:30pm following a schedule that allows cyclists to finish by 1:30pm. If you fall behind the closing schedule, you may lose route support. Please be mindful of this when you choose your ride distance!
- REGISTRATION FOR 2017 opened in January.
No registration on ride day except for Fun Ride
Write to info (a) perimeterbicycling.com
Call (520) 745-2033