Registration is open! – check out all the info below.
Rider limit: 2,000
(1) Main Event: 100K (61 mi) or 50K (34 mi), choose (a) or (b)
(a) RIDE FOR FREE
(b) PAY ENTRY FEE
(2) Fun Ride of 10 or 5 miles – registration opens end January
(3) Bike Patrol for all distances – registration opens end January
2018 SCHEDULE & DEADLINES
3 April: online registration closes
6 April: LAST CHANCE to register at
Expo/Packet Pickup – in person only
El Tour goes on RAIN or SHINE
To ride in the 100K (61 mi) or 50K (34 mi), you will be paying one entry fee to Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your fee includes a processing & registration fee and a contribution to Marc Community Resources, Inc., The entry fee varies according to the schedule below.
The earlier you register the more you save!
ONLINE REG will close on Tuesday 3 April.
A 3.25% service fee is added to the total of your entry fees when you register online.
* Your efforts to assist Marc Community Resources could have a GREAT pay off! All who turn in $3,000 or more in contributions by end of Expo on Friday April 6, 2018 will earn a new KHS-Tempe Mountain Bike!
DOWNLOAD a 2018 Application HERE
LAST CHANCE/in person registration is on Friday, 6 April at EXPO/PACKET PICKUP
Learn More About El Tour
- Benefits to all registered cyclists
- SELF PACKET PICK UP! You are required to pick up your own packet
at Expo. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS for event fees/contributions.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on merchandise.
Exchanges for another size may be accepted for
merchandise within two weeks of purchase.
Please Read our Refund / Privacy Policies
- The Tour’s supporting charitable beneficiaries
- Event Rules
- El Tour Perimeter Store & the Event Jersey
- Platinum designation
- Route map & cue sheets
- Tour Expo/packet pick up
- Start lines and times
- The Tour’s Dedication Recipient
- Membership in Perimeter Bicycling
- … and more!
You Must Familiarize Yourself With All Event Rules.
Some notable ones are below, please read the rest HERE :
- Aerobars are prohibited in all Perimeter Bicycling events except the 165-mile distance of the Cochise County Cycling Classic. If they are on your bike, please remove them prior to the ride.
- CPSC-approved helmet required to be worn properly.
- Earbuds in BOTH ears are prohibited. One earbud is allowed but is discouraged so that you may be more aware of your surroundings.
- Human powered vehicles only – no motor/assisted (gas or electric) bicycles.
- The course closes at 1:30pm. After 1:30pm you will be SAG’d to the finish line. Aid stations close BEFORE 1:30pm following a schedule that allows cyclists to finish by 1:30pm. If you fall behind the closing schedule, you may lose route support. Please be mindful of this when you choose your ride distance!
- REGISTRATION FOR 2018 is open!
No registration on ride day except for Fun Ride
You could be the lucky winner of a KHS-Tempe
Mountain Bike! All who register for the
100K or 50K distances will be in the drawing.
Winner will be picked and announced
on ride day, April 7th at the start lines.
Write to info (a) perimeterbicycling.com
Call (520) 745-2033