Update: May 2
Making plans for 2014? El Tour will be on Saturday, April 5, 2014. Happy pedaling!
Update: April 3:
Registration is open through Friday, April 5th.
registration is CLOSED
LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER: FRIDAY APRIL 5 at Expo/packet pickup.
* El Tour goes on RAIN or SHINE *
There is a lot of information below… please review all of it so you will have all the information you need to have the best ride possible. Below is important information like: fee amounts & deadlines, event benefits, how to register online or hardcopy and more, Then hit the “Register Now” button further down this page. Even if you have done our events before, some information may have changed.
- Thank you and have a great ride.
- SELF PACKET PICK UP! You are required to pick up your own packet at Expo. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS for event fees.
- Event entries are NOT transferable to another rider or event.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on merchandise.
Exchanges for another size may be accepted for merchandise
within two weeks of purchase.
- Please Read our Refund / Privacy Policies
You Must Familiarize Yourself With All Event Rules.
Some notable ones are below, please read the rest HERE :
- Aerobars are prohibited in all Perimeter Bicycling events except the 165-mile event in the Cochise County Cycling Classic. If they are on your bike, please remove them prior to the ride.
- CPSC-approved helmet required.
- The course closes at 1:00pm. After 1:00pm you will be SAG’d to the finish line.
- REGISTRATION CLOSES ON Friday, April 5, 2013. No registration on ride day except for Fun Ride.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES: Tuesday April 2, 2013.
- LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER: Friday, April 5, 2013 at Expo/Packet Pick Up for the 70 & 28 mile events. Fun Ride may register on ride day.
- Registration for the Fun Ride and Bike Patrol
must be done on hardcopy application (posted when available).
Scroll Down To Learn More About
- El Tour Perimeter Store & the 2013 Event Jersey
- Membership in Perimeter Bicycling
- Tours beneficiaries
- HOW TO USE THE ONLINE PROGRAM
- Downloading a hardcopy application
- Event benefits for all cyclists
- Fee options and fundraising benefits
- How to win the Treasure Chest
- General info about the event
El Tour Perimeter Store
Get your 2013 Event Jersey! New in 2013- El Tour de Mesa will have it’s own design!
Pre-order yours with your registration or purchase at El Tour Perimeter Store where you can check out other merchandise.
Visit El Tour Perimeter Store and order yours today!
Did you know Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc. is a membership supported 501(c)(3) organization? Our mission is to enhance wellness by promoting bicycling as a means to good mental and physical health by producing bicycling events benefiting other non-profit organizations. Your participation in our events supports this goal. Please consider becoming a member of Perimeter Bicycling as we continue to develop programs that enhance our community.
To learn more or become a member, click here.
April 3: online registration is CLOSED.
LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER is at Expo/Packet Pickup. Learn more…
How To Use The Online Program
New Users: you must create a USERNAME and PASSWORD
to use this system. This username/password combination is only for use with this online registration system. It is not currently linked to other aspects or services of our site. After you read the rest of this page, click on the READY TO REGISTER link to get started.
Returning Users: use your current username (your email address) and password. Use the forgot password link if you need it. After you read the rest of this page, click on the READY TO REGISTER link to get started.
Helpful Hint: Once you are logged into the system, in the PAYER section, use the name and billing address of the credit card you will be using to complete your transaction. If you’d like to use a different name or address for your registration, put that information in the RIDER INFORMATION section.
Event Benefits for all Registered Cyclists
- Medallion to all finishers
- Free admission to the Tour Expo/Packet Pick Up
- Event t-shirt
- Fruit, snacks and water at aid stations every 7-12 miles
- SAG support
- Opportunity to earn special Awards
- Traffic control on route
- First Aid support
- Subscription to Tail Winds newspaper
- Electronically timed finish
- Results published on website and Tail Winds
2013 Fee Options and Fund Raising Benefits
|Processing Fee Table|
|Thru Feb 15||$15|
|Feb 16 -Mar 15||$20|
|Mar 16 – Mar 29||$25|
|Mar 30 – Apr 5||$30|
Please remember, regardless of the registration level you choose, you can always support the Tour’s beneficiary, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and their Team in Training program, by raising more contributions. Your support helps continue vital programs and fight blood cancers.
Registration Options & Benefits
Adult: 15 & over on ride day
Youth: 14 & under on ride day
Level 1 (Adult), Level 6 (Youth): ONLINE only: fees must be paid in full.
Levels 2 – 5 (Adults & Youth): For ONLINE registration you have the option to pay the processing fee now and the balance later! In step 7, select “optional payment.” You must pay the balance of fees/contributions to Perimeter Bicycling by Packet Pick Up in the form of cash or check. Credit cards are not accepted for subsequent payments.
|Pay and/or Collect||Receive these benefits|
|Select Level||Processing Fee||Registration Fee||Contribution||Event Benefits (see above)||Event Poster||Gift Certificates||Event Jersey||Conquistador Trophy|
|ADULTS (15 & over on ride day)|
|YOUTH (14 & under on ride day)|
|See Table||Free||Choose from Level 2-5 above for fundraising benefits|
To be eligible for awards and prizes, all contributions by Main Event Cyclists (70 & 28 miles) must be received by Perimeter Bicycling by Friday, April 5, 2013 Fun Ride cyclists may turn in contributions on ride day.
LEVEL 5: EARN A CONQUISTADOR!
Sign up to raise $1,000 or more for the Tour’s beneficiaries and you will earn a Conquistador Trophy (see below for details) and will receive all regular event benefits as well as an event poster.
A specially designed 18 x 24 poster commemorating the event. View the complete poster collection.
These are used to purchase good and services at any “Perimeter Gift Center .” Collect $500 and more in contributions and receive two certificates fro every $10. Certificate value = $1.00 each. For example, raise $500 in contributions and receive $100 in Gift Certificates. Contributions must be turned in by Friday, April 5, 2013.
This distinctive award is a metal bicycle sculpture designed by artist Toni Sodersten and hand made by Jereme Krause of Bisbee, Arizona.
This limited edition lightweight jersey is suitable for year-round cycling and features El Tour de Mesa. New in 2013, El Tour de Mesa will have it’s own jersey! Visit El Tour Perimeter Store for details
WIN THE TREASURE CHEST!
The person who raises the most money is awarded the Treasure Chest with a bicycle, gifts and prizes valued over $1,500! To qualify, a minimum of $1,500 must be raised and turned in to Perimeter Bicycling by
Friday, April 5, 2013 for main event cyclists
For Fun Ride cyclists, deadline is Saturday, April 6, 2013.
Prefer to use a hardcopy application? Download Application here.
More Important Links:
- Event Rules
- Platinum designation
- Route map & cue sheet
- Tour Expo/packet pick up
- Start lines and times
- The Tour’s Dedication Recipient
- … and more!
Still have questions?
Write to Registration
Call (520) 745-2033