El Tour Bicycle, Fitness & Health EXPO
Friday, April 6, 2018
From 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Mesa Convention Center – Centennial Hall
201 N. Center St., Building C, Mesa, AZ 85201
Exhibitor Information contact Ila Stadie at 520-745-2033 or Development@PerimeterBicycling.com
Expo Space Available: $200.00 for a 10×10 with FREE WIFI & virtual packet bag.
Download EXPO VENDOR AGREEMENT here
Download EXPO SETUP DIAGRAM here
Saturday April 7 – 10×10 vendor space outside near start/finish line $37.50 (50% off the regular $75) use promo code PERIMETER-V Here is the link for outside space on Saturday April 7: https://eventslocker.com/events/CycloMesa-Bicycle-Festival-_969
Expo & Packet Pickup:
- FREE parking: Lot is located at Center St. and E. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Way ( E 3rd Pl.) one block south of University and east of Center St.
- Trade Show with cycling & health related vendors and exhibitors.
- An opportunity to register for the FUN RIDE (10 or 5 miles).
- Where all registered cyclists pick up rider packets which include: rider number, timing device for results, goodie bag, event t-shirt, poster, etc. Picture ID is required for packet pick up.
- Safety and Security (Orientation) Meetings every 1/2 hour. Learn more about the route, and any changes to the route.
- An opportunity to learn more about the beneficiaries.
All registered cyclists must pick up his/her packet, rider number, timing device, T-shirt, poster and other goodies at El Tour Expo the day before the event. Photo I.D. required. No pick-up option by friends/family. This helps assure all cyclists have an opportunity to attend a Safety & Security Meeting and receive all important hand-outs and most current event information. Thank you for your cooperation.