Yes, really! You can RIDE FOR FIVE ($5)!
Here’s how it works:
instead of paying an entry fee to Perimeter Bicycling, all you do is pay a $5 entry fee to Perimeter Bicycling and agree to raise $200 or more for our primary beneficiary:
a nonprofit organization providing supported employment and day treatment programs for children and adults with developmental, physical and behavioral health challenges. Also provides a senior meal program for home-bound seniors locally and outside Douglas.
To register and Ride For Five please read the following four (4) points
(1) You must agree to raise & turn in $200 or more in contributions
by Friday, October 6, 2017 and pay $5 now to Perimeter Bicycling.
If you are unable to raise $200, in order to complete registration you
must pay Perimeter Bicycling $140.
(2) Earn more benefits – see Fundraising Benefit Chart.
(3) Read Guidelines.
(4) Complete registration – online registration closed on Oct 4. To register come to Expo/packet pickup on Friday, October 6th. Bring cash, check or money order!
|Raise||Receive These Benefits|
|$200- $499||Free entry + Tour socks|
|$500-$999||Free entry, Tour socks + an event jersey|
|$1,000-$1,999||Free entry, Tour socks, an event jersey + a Conquistador Trophy|
|$2,000 & more||Everything above + you could win the Treasure Chest! The person who raises the most for Douglas ARC (minimum $2,000) will win the Treasure Chest|
(1) All contribution checks/money orders are to be made out to
(2) Contributions must be turned in on or before October 6, 2017.
• Before September 29th (Friday) mail contributions to:
Cochise Classic Headquarters, 2609 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85716.
• After September 29th (Friday) bring all contributions to:
(why wait? So your payment won’t get lost in the mail)
The Tour Expo/packet pick up on Friday, October 6th
(3) If you are unable to raise a minimum of $200 in contributions
by Expo/Packet Pickup, to complete your registration you will be required
to pay Perimeter Bicycling $140.
The person who raises the most donations for our primary beneficiary, Douglas ARC (minimum of $2,000), will earn the Treasure Chest!
The Treasure Chest is filled with sponsor donated items valued at a minimum
of $1,500 could include
entries to other events
complimentary hotel room(s)
and other surprises and gifts
Check back periodically see the exact items in the Treasure Chest!
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED ON OCT 4 – LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER IS FRIDAY OCT 6 AT EXPO. BRING CASH, CHECK OR MONEY ORDER.