Welcome to America’s Longest Perimeter Bicycling Event!
Welcome to the 30th Cochise Classic!
To register select one of two (2) options:
(1) Main Event: 165, 95, 47 or 27 miles choose (a) or (b)
(a) RIDE FOR FIVE! ($5)
(b) PAY ENTRY FEE
(2) Bike Patrol for all distances
El Tour goes on RAIN or SHINE
To ride in the 165, 95, 47 or 27 miles you will pay one entry fee to Perimeter Bicycling Association of America Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your fee includes a processing & registration fee and a contribution to Douglas ARC. The entry fee varies according to the schedule below.
The earlier you register the more you save!
Learn More About El Tour
- Benefits to all registered cyclists
- SELF PACKET PICK UP! You are required to pick up your own packet
at Expo. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS for event fees/contributions.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on merchandise.
Exchanges for another size may be accepted for
merchandise within two weeks of purchase.
Please Read our Refund / Privacy Policies
- The Tour’s supporting charitable beneficiaries
- Event Rules
- El Tour Perimeter Store & the Event Jersey
- Platinum designation
- Route map & cue sheets
- Tour Expo/packet pick up
- Start lines and times
- The Tour’s Dedication Recipient
- Membership in Perimeter Bicycling
- … and more!
You Must Familiarize Yourself With All Event Rules.
Some notable ones are below, please read the rest HERE :
- Aerobars are prohibited in all Perimeter Bicycling events except the 165-mile distance of the Cochise County Cycling Classic. If they are on your bike, please remove them prior to the ride.
- CPSC-approved helmet required to be worn properly.
- Earbuds in BOTH ears are prohibited. One earbud is allowed but is discouraged so that you may be more aware of your surroundings.
- Human powered vehicles only – no motor/assisted (gas or electric) bicycles.
- The course closes for each distance according to the following schedule. After these cut-off times, for the 95, 47, & 27 mile events, cyclists will be SAG’d to the finish line. Aid stations close BEFORE the cut-off times allowing cyclists to finish by the cut-off times: 165 miles: 10:30pm, 95 miles: 3:30pm, 47 miles: 1:30pm, 27 miles: 11:30am. If you fall behind the closing schedule, you may lose route support. Please be mindful of this when you choose your ride distance!
- REGISTRATION FOR 2017 closes on Friday, October 13th at Expo/Packet Pickup.
Online registration ends on Wednesday, October 11th.
Write to info (a) perimeterbicycling.com
Call (520) 745-2033