Registration is open NOW!
On this page you can register for Cochise Classic distances: 165, 95, 47 & 27- miles. Bike Patrol information can be found here.
- You can win the Chiracahua Treasure Chest! The person who is the highest money raiser for the event beneficiary, Douglas ARC, earns the Treasure Chest. A minimum of $3,000 must be turned in – details below.
- SELF PACKET PICK UP! You are required to pick up your own packet at Expo. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS for event fees.
- Event entries are NOT transferable to another rider or event.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS on merchandise.
Exchanges for another size may be accepted for merchandise
within two weeks of purchase.
- Please Read our Refund / Privacy Policies
Scroll Down To Learn More About
- El Tour Perimeter Store & the 2015 Event Jersey
- Membership in Perimeter Bicycling
- The Tour’s beneficiary
- Downloading a hardcopy application
- Event benefits for all cyclists
- Fee options and fundraising benefits
- How to win the Treasure Chest
- General info about the event
||||Rules help keep the “playing field” even !
Some key rules:
* you must properly wear a CPSC approved helmet
* all bicycles must be 100% human powered (no motor/assisted bikes)
* Just ONE earbud/ both ears may NOT be covered.
Complete rules HERE.
||||Event Benefits for all Registered Cyclists – what you get as a participant!CLICK TO READ
- Medallion to all finishers
- Free admission to the Tour Expo/Packet Pick Up and pre-ride pasta party
- Event t-shirt
- Fruit, snacks and water at aid stations every 10-12 miles
- SAG support
- Opportunity to earn special Awards
- Traffic control on route (limited)
- First Aid support
- Subscription to Tail Winds newspaper
- Timed finish (manual timing)
- Results published on website and Tail Winds
||||Fee Options and Fund Raising Benefits i.e., what does cost and what are the payment options.CLICK TO READ
Please remember, regardless of the registration level you choose, you can always support the Tour’s beneficiary, Douglas ARC by raising more contributions. Your support helps continue vital programs that support Douglas and Bisbee’s Seniors and learning challenged population.
Registration Options & Benefits
Adult: 15 & over on ride day
Youth: 14 & under on ride day
Level 1 (Adult), Level 6 (Youth): ONLINE only: fees must be paid in full.
Levels 2 – 5 (Adults & Youth): For ONLINE registration you have the option to pay the processing fee now and the balance later! In step 7, select “optional payment.” You must pay the balance of fees/contributions to Perimeter Bicycling by Packet Pick Up in the form of cash or check. Credit cards are not accepted for subsequent payments.
To be eligible for awards and prizes, all contributions must be received by Perimeter Bicycling by Friday, October 9, 2015.
LEVEL 5: EARN A CONQUISTADOR TROPHY!
Sign up and raise $1,000 or more for the Tour’s beneficiary and you will earn a Conquistador Trophy (see below for details) and will receive all regular event benefits as well as an event poster.
A specially designed 18 x 24 poster commemorating the event. View the complete poster collection. Turn in $200 or more in contributions and earn an event poster or purchase one from El Tour Perimeter Store.
These are used to purchase good and services at any “Perimeter Gift Center .” Collect $350 and more in contributions and receive two certificates fro every $10. Certificate value = $1.00 each. For example, raise $500 in contributions and receive $100 in Gift Certificates. Contributions must be turned in by Friday, October 9, 2015.
This limited edition lightweight jersey is suitable for year-round cycling and features a design exclusively for Cochise Classic mirroring the event poster.
Visit El Tour Perimeter Store for details
WIN THE TREASURE CHEST!
The person who raises the most money is awarded the Treasure Chest with a bicycle, gifts and prizes valued over $1,500! To qualify, a minimum of $3,000 must be raised and turned in to Perimeter Bicycling by Friday, October 9, 2015.
More Important Links:
- Event Rules
- Platinum designation
- Route map & cue sheets
- Expo/packet pick up
- Start lines and times
- The Tour’s Dedication Recipient
- … and more!
Still have questions?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call (520) 745-2033