The START & FINISH LINE for all events!
Start/finish for all distances is at the Cochise County Fairgrounds. There is a long, straight stretch of road before the finish line which creates an exciting finish!
Cochise County Fairgrounds
3677 N Leslie Canyon Rd, Douglas, AZ
map to the Fairgrounds here…
What’s the weather in Douglas?
Friday, October 6th: Typically, mostly sunny, high: low 80’s, overnight low: low 50’s, wind: southerly 7-10 mph
Saturday, October 7th: Typically, mostly sunny, high: low 80’s, overnight low: low 50’s, wind: southerly 7-10 mph
Check back closer to the event date for weather updates or check the National Weather Service website for Douglas, AZ.
Event Starting Times
165-mile event….. 6:30am start
95-mile event ….. 7:00am start
47-mile event ….. 8:00am start
27-mile event ……8:30am start
- 2017 Cochise Classic route map\Google Map of Douglas AZ
- Cochise Classic Cue Sheets with elevation profile
- 165 mile cue sheet and elevation
- 95 mile cue sheet and elevation
- 47 mile cue sheet and elevation
- 27 mile cue sheet and elevation
- Getting to Douglas and Expo HERE
questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org.